Thursday, September 26, 2019

This is how I grew taller (8cm so far) - part 2

I'll try my best to acquire the back exercise I do. Also I have made some progress.

I am now either over 172cm or 172cm.

Videos:
I just started doing these.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw7wvs92KY4

I do 50 each rep every morning and night and 25 every 2 hour on this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xQQ3T_G18k

I also started hanging and doing pull ups exercise, the pull excerise will train my upper back muscle whereas the two videos are for lower muscles.

I recommend people to do hanging + stretching, it seems to be working quite well for me as i've grew quite fast after using it daily.

From hanging I break into different hours totalling 5 minutes hanging a day. Mostly every 1:30 I start hanging for 10-40 seconds. I use a stop watch and record them in notes to remember. It is recommended to do 30minutes of hanging a week which makes me 35minutes. Although you should do more for better results.

ALSO I do stretching excersises for my back first then hanging then muscle excersising for my back after.

I will start doing kicking excersises soon.
Good luck to all Smile

PS: People who say streching doesn't work is either your not doing it consistenly throughout the day, week and month. Conistent is key. Although you should do about 5-10 different streches a day with around 20 reps average or 30-120 seconds each stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment