Thursday, September 12, 2019

Gained 1 Inch

I started at 5'7, now im 5'8.

About 6 months back, i started my HI routine, the first 3 months were Tremendous, and i gained an Inch from that. The last 3 months have been horrible, quite a few irregularities, the food intake hasnt been all that great either.

First three months, i started Skipping and hanging together. Due to monsoon, i could only hang as i do it in the park next to my apartment. I DID start skipping, last month, again i couldnt do it cause of lack of discipline, work commitments, etc.

For those who want to read a journal of my first 3 months, heres the link ->

http://www.giantscientific.com/height_gain_forum/viewtopic.php?t=3247&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

As for now, i am starting my HI routine again. I must say im a bit let down due to no progress in the last 3 months, though the disciple hasnt been strong, id still say i hung 85% days all these months.

So my routine will be fairly simple and straight -

Jumping rope - Ive been doing about 1200 - 1400 since last 1 week.

Hanging - Ive been 12 sets of 30 seconds. That means 6 complete minutes, with 30 seconds of break in every set. From today, im going to push it to 7 minutes.

Sleep - My sleep pattern hasnt bee stable. I sleep 8 Hours average, but there have been times i could get only 6 hours of sleep.

Id really like your inputs. I also want to know if, in your experience has any one lost their gains after a big gap or after they finished their HI program.

Thanks and eagerly waiting for you guys' response.

No comments:

Post a Comment