Thursday, September 19, 2019

This is how I grew taller (8cm so far)

Hey guys, I started being paranoid on my height after christmas after seeing many of my cousins taller than me. I then found this forum but decided to look on the first day of the new year (Having fun with snow).

Thank you for the forum I was able to grow 8.7cm total until now along with other methods I found helping me Big Grin!

Firstly I started streching as the basic as most people do and I guess I grew a inch from posture correct (maybe perm who knows). I then started eating a few nutrient tablets, I was still eating unhealthy food due to strict mum who wouldnt listen.

I thought of a theory (my own) while stretching then straight away training your back muscle which made me thing that if my back muscle are strong enough to keep the stretch part then it can become perm. height! Get me? I don't know if this method help but I have been stretching ridcously alot then doing back muscle training which made me quite tall lately (for me), in 2 month (starting from march) after starting I grew like 1 1/2 inch then so on into my current height now (signature). I currently stop for a week due to a abscess growing on my teeth (damit) which means I stop streching and doing all these stuff and not sleeping straight in bed + I was using a pillow to sleep faster to get rid of the pain and it turns out my height was still the same. So in my own theory I think this method may work.

Also I have dumbbells at home and I do abit of weight on each bicep, tricep and deltoid. What I mean is that not stopping if your tired or something which makes you sweat and all red etc which I think gives me a deeper sleep (I do 6-8 hours sleep) + more growth horomones production (also I do situps + push ups).

What else I will be adding is hanging, I will be purchasing one very soon and see if this helps me. Also I will be doing some kicking techniques to see if that works too (250 each leg is supposely recommended).

EDIT: I also drink around 2 - 4 glass of skimmed milk everyday and drink around 4 - 6 nutrient (branded water) water a day not tap.

I will be updating every month starting now. Big Grin

July 10th
Morning - 174.3cm
Night - 171.8cm
(EDIT: I measure my height after 12-16 hours without stretching etc mostly after I was partying as its more accurate)

UPDATE 1: Read my post on second page
Morning - 174.6
Night - 172/.1

Thank you for this forum though, it encouraged me alot

No comments:

Post a Comment