Friday, July 1, 2016

Stretching Journal Clean Slate (1/7/16)

Because I've been lazy as hell for the past month and I didn't exercise as much as I should have, I decided to start over again from today, July 1st. Wish me luck.


  1. Cat&Cow Stretch - 10 sec / 5 reps x2
  2. Cobra Pose - 15 seconds / 5 reps 
  3. Plow Pose - 30 seconds / 4 reps 
  4. Bridge Pose - 10 sec / 5 reps
  5. Half Twist - 10 sec / 5 reps x2
  6. Side Bend - 3 sec / 10 reps x2  
As you can see I experiment a lot with poses, number of reps, holding seconds and sequences. I don't like to have a rigid routine, it bores me. I don't think those details matter anyway. As long as you follow the scheme presented here you should be fine, aka an equal amount of forward and back bends in every session, and don't forget about twists and side bends. Remember to breath and stretch yourself to the maximum, in the limit of safety of course. The most important thing is to maintain intensity within your sessions, don't let your body adapt, constantly push forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment