Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Success story from a Law Of Attraction forum. "5-6 inches in 3 months", too good to be true?

Hey lovely people :)

I grew around 5 to 6 inches tall in 3 months, all thanks to the lovely Universe who responded so quickly to my desire. I am getting quite some PMs asking me how I did it. So I thought I will share it in a post here as it will be helpful to anyone who needs it, and anyone can access this even when I am not online and hence not able to respond to PMs immediately. I am copy pasting my story, which I just shared with one of our members in a PM.

Before telling you what and how I manifested my desire, I'll share a small incident with you. It makes me smile every time I think of it. A couple of days back, my boyfriend's mother came home. After talking casually for a while she suddenly exclaimed 'Hey you look really tall. Is it because of your dress?' I said 'No I have grown tall really'. She kinda made fun of me and said 'Oh ya right! How can you grow at this age (I am 21 years old)?' I just smiled and said 'Its possible'

The reason I am telling you this is, most people have preconceived notions about everything, EVERYTHING! Can you believe that?? They tend to believe that there is a limitation in everything which includes our physical growth. They also believe that physical growth, especially height, is by large beyond our control. When living in the midst of such people, we also tend to absorb those beliefs subconsciously. Has this happened to you? It definitely happened to me. So once upon a time, I truly believed that after puberty girls' growth becomes slow. And guess what, I actually stopped growing pretty much after puberty! I was 5' 2" and the tallest in class when I was 11 years old (that's when I attained puberty) and by 18 years I was just 5' 3"!! I hadn't grown more than an inch in 7 years because I believed that was not possible.

Then I learnt about LOA a couple of years ago and started manifesting many things. Only a few months back I decided to increase my height with this knowledge. Here is what I did:
I got clear with how tall I wanted to grow. I wanted to be 5' 9". I decided NEVER to think that I am short. If someone commented that I am short I would just ignore it. I decided not to 'try' to grow tall because then I would just keep attracting 'trying'! So I started acting 'as if' I am tall. I would just close my eyes and feel nice, proud and confident because of my new height I was about to get into. I am not very good at visualization so I instead focused on 'feeling' taller rather than 'imagining' myself taller.

Then I did some stretching exercises (which was a part of my dance warm-up sessions anyways) just to convince my mind that I am taking rational steps. I didn't spend much time exercising though.

That's it. After a while I totally forgot about growing tall. I got busy with other work and stuff. Suddenly people started telling me that I look taller. So I checked my height and I was 5'8"!! Just one inch lesser than what I wanted. But now I feel this height is good. 5'9" could have looked a little manly for me. That's my story. Feel free to ask me anything more!

All the best
Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment