Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Grew 1 inch in 1 month (20 year old) - succes story from Grow Tall Forum

Hey everyone, I just had to tell you about my success story ... even though I'm not at my 5'11 goal I'm still so excited!!

I was 5'8; 1 month ago (in the morning). And I had read many different things about stretches and I put together a schedule that I felt suited my goals and followed it for the past 4 weeks, which was 1 week before my 20th birthday and I have already grown a full inch. (I didn't do the hanging ankle weights the first three weeks because the weights had not arrived off ebay yet).

After the first three weeks I had grown 0.65 of an inches [all in spine, and possibly a lot from posture, because I use the Spine-worx (which isn't in the routine below)]. This past week I incorporated the hanging weights exercise and I am now 5'9 (morning height) which is 1 inch taller than I was 4 weeks ago. I am 20 years + 3 weeks old.

Here's my schedule/routine:
(By the way the column that says "time" is in seconds unless the number has an "m" or "mins" beside it. Also these stretches are off a website, here's one that has these stretches explained:)



These stretches are from an ebook and they are the ones that I felt gave the best stretch out of the ebook... They didn't have names. So I named them myself. (if you'd like pictures of what I are, because you like my routine, I can scan them and send them to you). Just e-mail me.


I used the Lynx back stretcher a little more than I scheduled myself for. I used the Spine-worx a few times per week which isn't in my schedule.

And here's the supplements I have been taking during the past 4 weeks:


What I eat:
I eat a lot, I eat and relatively healthy (I always have). A lot of meats such as roast beef, turkey, ham, steak, breaded fish, non-breaded fish, salmon. I eat the veggies my mom makes when she cooks my meals. I love fruit (especially in the morning) such as strawberries, apples, oranges, cantaloupe, bananas and sometimes pears. The only pasta and bread I eat is whole wheat. I drink lots of milk, I guzzle orange juice (when we have it) and drink a fair bit of water.

Now and during the past 4 weeks I eat 2500-3000 cals a day (I'm just not taking weight gainer like I used to when weightlifting intensely, which added another 1300 cals).

Sleep:
I sleep about 8 hours per night, but with University mid-terms and projects some nights I sleep a bit less. I sleep without a pillow.

This is all so you get an idea of what I've been doing.

**UPDATE (Oct 24th) -- I just started to take Vitamin D and Calcium Magnesium daily, I also take Vitamin C a couple times a week. And I'm now doing the most stretches about 3 seconds or more longer than what it says on the routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment