Sunday, May 21, 2017

0.75" in 2 weeks with advanced bridging

This was originally posted on the old GrowtallForum, currently inactive. The user, "gog9" claimed to have gained 2 centimeters in 2 weeks using a routine than involves advanced bridging. Let's see how his routine looks like:


Hey guys! 

Been reading this forum for a while but haven't really posted until now. Just wanted to share my success with you guys. I performed the grow taller stretches for a long time with little to no success. My posture was fantastic and my spine was stretched from regular hanging. Unfortunately I had nothing to show for it. 

I ended up reading about back bridging somewhere and decided to try it. Immediatley my spine felt stretched out and elongated like never before. Better than any other stretch and better than hanging or inversion hanging.

I started with basic bridging and then progressed to back bridge push ups and stand to stand bridging mixed with push ups. I do around 100 bridge push ups per day mixed with bridge holds. After 2 weeks of consistent bridging I have gone from 5'9 1/2 (morning height) to 5'10 1/4 (morning height). I am convinced that with another few weeks of bridging I will be able to get another 1/2" or so. It doesn't sound like a lot but trust me - IT MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE. 

Here is my tutorial on bridging

------> Increase Height with Bridging 




No comments:

Post a Comment